- SKECHERS Elite members earn one point for every dollar spent online at SKECHERS Canada
- For every 100 points earned, you will receive a $10 reward valid on SKECHERS merchandise
- Track your points and view rewards, membership status and messages through your SKECHERS Canada online account
As a SKECHERS Elite member, you will also get access to:
- Exclusive discounts
- Bonus point opportunities
- Complimentary newsletters with updates on the latest SKECHERS products, promotions, and chances to earn more points
- An online account to check your point status and redeem rewards
GOLD MEMBERSHIP (when you spend $300 in a calendar year*)
Get all the benefits of our Standard membership, plus:
- A 100-point bonus for achieving Gold status
- 1.5 points for every pound you spend online at SKECHERS Canada
- Exclusive sneak peeks of new SKECHERS styles
*Except for SKECHERS Elite Gold level benefits described in the program rules above, SKECHERS
Elite Gold members are subject to the same Program Rules that apply to all SKECHERS Elite
program members. Rules for collecting reward points at accelerated rates for SKECHERS Elite Gold
level memberships will only apply to purchases made after achieving Gold level and will not be applied
to previous purchases.
Your status as a Gold member will begin when you qualify, will continue through the end of the following
calendar year and will end on the last day of the following February. In any subsequent year, a Gold member
re-qualifies for Gold status when the member spends a total of $300 on qualifying purchases online at SKECHERS Canada during that calendar year.
If a member does not re-qualify for Gold status in the second or subsequent year, Gold status
will expire at the end of February in the third or subsequent calendar year and the member’s SKECHERS
Elite program membership will revert to a standard program membership. (See chart below for example.)
|Year of becoming Gold member
||Time period during which you are a Gold member and may re-qualify
for Gold status
||Date upon which Gold benefits end, and standard SKECHERS
Elite program benefits resume if requalification does not occur
|Calendar Year 1 (Jan-Dec)
||Calendar Year 2 (Jan-Dec)
||Through the end of February in Calendar Year 3
SKECHERS ELITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Enrollment in the SKECHERS Elite program is voluntary. By providing your personal information to
SKECHERS, you acknowledge that you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such
personal information to SKECHERS, that you are enrolling in the SKECHERS Elite program voluntarily,
and that the enrollment is not required to complete a purchase transaction nor made in connection with any
- Membership in the SKECHERS Elite program is open to all residents of Canada who are 13 years of
age or older. No purchase is necessary to join the program. Employees of SKECHERS or its parent or affiliated companies, are not eligible to participate. Membership is also not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual.
- The customer must be logged in with their SKECHERS Elite account at the time of purchase
to receive special member savings. Awards and promotional vouchers, savings and special sales for members
will be announced through future e-mail, direct mail, and/or online communications. Any awards or promotional
vouchers that are issued will be done for reward or promotional purposes only, are not gift cards or
certificates, and consequently carry no cash value. No cash back will be provided if the voucher's full
value is not utilized.
- Awards and promotional online codes must be entered at checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount offer. Awards and promotional vouchers are not redeemable for cash and void if copied and where prohibited, licensed or regulated.
- Points can be earned from purchases of ALL merchandise including test and sale items. Purchases of the
following items are excluded from earning points: purchases of gift certificates or gift cards, sales tax,
state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified by SKECHERS from time
to time. Awards and promotional vouchers can be used toward the purchase of all merchandise including test and sale items. Points earned
from purchases online at SKECHERS Canada have zero value outside of the SKECHERS
Elite program. Redemption of awards or promotional vouchers will reduce the points balance by the
total number of points required to earn the award or promotional voucher value. Unused reward points will
expire if no purchases are made after 18 months.
- SKECHERS Elite points will only be earned on purchases made online at SKECHERS Canada. Points will not be earned on purchases made at SKECHERS retail stores or other stores or websites carrying SKECHERS.
- SKECHERS Elite awards and promotional online codes can only be used online at SKECHERS Canada - not valid for use at SKECHERS retail stores or other stores or websites carrying SKECHERS.
- By entering your mailing address and/or e-mail address on the enrollment form, you agree to receive marketing (including e-mail and/or direct physical mail) information from us. You may request to be removed from any such mailing lists by contacting our customer service department at 1.877.644.4414 or by writing to us at
[email protected]. All promotions provide the ability to opt out of
receiving future like promotions. Personal information collected will be handled in accordance with our
- All interpretations of SKECHERS Elite program terms and conditions shall be at our sole discretion.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of
such right or provision.
- We may at our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the SKECHERS Elite program at any time
without prior notice.
- Abuse of the SKECHERS Elite program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale
or barter of reward certificates, product, points or promotional offers, using multiple accounts in an effort
to abuse the SKECHERS Elite program, suspected fraud, and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or
other improper conduct as determined by SKECHERS in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s
account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued, cancellation
of previously issued but unused reward certificates, and termination of the business relationship with SKECHERS.
In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the SKECHERS Elite program,
SKECHERS reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages,
attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Resellers are specifically excluded from the program. If you purchase items for resale, we reserve the right not to
award points, to deduct improperly awarded points, to invalidate improperly issued reward certificates issued from
such accounts, as well as to terminate the membership and decline to permit anyone we believe is associated with the
resale activity, or the account, to enroll in any SKECHERS loyalty or other program, if we so desire. We have sole
discretion over whether to deem any purchase a “purchase for resale”.
- In case of suspected fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of the rules, we reserve the right to
take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the termination of SKECHERS Elite
- The SKECHERS Elite program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where
prohibited by law. Claims in connection with these rules of the SKECHERS Elite program can be brought
anywhere and will be governed by the laws of the country or state where the customer resides.